Switchyard layout plan and elevation shows location of different electrical equipment in extra high voltage switch yards. The drawing also shows clearances among various equipment, phase to phase and phase to earth clearances. Finalization of these drawings allow designing of cable trenches, earthing systems, lighting and lightning protection layouts of the substation and electrical buildings.
The 132kV Switchyards are generally connected either in one main and one transfer or double bus or single bus scheme. This is either used at grid substation level or at main power receiving substation of Industrial Plants. The Design of these substation are accepted as per norms of CBIP and/or IS standards or other national/international standards (BS/IEC/ANSI) as required by the Purchaserdrawing is offered to our customers at market leading rates.
We can offer following type of electrical layout works :
- 132kV air insulated switchyard layout plan and elevation.
- 132kV gas insulated substation layout plan and elevation.
- Electrical layout plan and elevation of Switchyard control building.
- Electrical layout plan and elevation of Indoor substation buildings.
- Layout plan and elevation of LT switchgear rooms.
- Layout plan and elevation of LT MCC rooms in plant buildings
- SCADA room Layout
- PLCC room layout
- Battery room layout
AI- 56, Ground Floor, Street no. 29, New Town, Action Area-1, Near Aahirini Market, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700156, India