- Substation gantries are required for stringing of overhead conductors either from dead end tower of transmission lines or to form a bus bar inside a substation. One set of gantry consists of two gantry towers one beam. Sometimes a peak is provided on top of the gantry tower for stringing of the lightning protection shield wire.
The tower and beam are designed in STAAD software for the project specific load data. The design output is then used to select various member sizes and preparation of fabrication drawing in a cad software.Â
Product range : Design and engineering of:
- 400kV gantry tower and beam
- 220kV gantry tower and beam
- 132kV gantry tower and beam
- 33/11kV gantry tower and beam.
AI- 56, Ground Floor, Street no. 29, New Town, Action Area-1, Near Aahirini Market, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700156, India